Higher Learning. John Singleton. 1995. Columbia Pictures.
Justin Lynch beating Michael Phelps record at just 16
SPREAD THIS LIKE FIRE
Ferguson, MO Oct 11, 2014
don’t romanticize basic rights
it’s not attractive that a man is a feminist
it’s not sexy that a man finally realizes the prejudice against women and how very oppressed women are
it’s common sense
Underwater sculpture, in Grenada, in honor of our African ancestors thrown overboard.
I couldnt not reblog this, it’s so powerful to me.
oh my god.
My god, most amazing thing I ever seen.
Wayne Brady, throwing shade at white people and America’s education since 1998
How do you know you’re in love?
- —COMMON: Man, I know I’m in love when I think about her a lot and I’m finding ways to get to that person. Even though I gotta work, even though I gotta take care of other responsibilities, I’m like yo, when am I gonna fly out and see that person? I look forward to seeing them.
- —KENDRICK LAMAR: How do you know you’re in love? When your heart feels it instead of your mind and your penis don’t. You know, it’s deeper than that… That’s when you know.
- —PETE ROCK: Oh man you feel it right here, *touches heart*, right there, it’s like cupid’s shooting you in the heart, that shit’s just BOOW! Lots of people say they don’t believe in love at first sight, but I do, it’s happened to me.
- —A$AP ROCKY: You know you in love cuz you don’t want nobody else but that person. You know, that’s how you know for sure. Like you could see a million other bad bitches, but you know, but it don’t even matter, you stuck.
- —BIG BOI: Your heart flutters a little bit, you like to kiss on the mouth a lot, your neck get hot when you kiss on the mouth, that type of stuff. Stuff like that, yea.
- —QUESTLOVE: I THINK WHEN THAT PERSON CONSUMES YOU.
Paul George is disrespectful b.
lmao did this nigga just signaled them to stop… 😂😂😭
And they all paused.
"No one man should have all that power"
we’ve taught girls to romanticise nearly everything a boy does. when i was younger i thought it was cute that boys chased the girl even after she said no. i loved it when after a girl moved away from a kiss, the guy would pull her back and force it on. i thought a guy saying ‘i won’t take a no for an answer’ was passionate and romantic. we’re literally always teaching girls to romanticise abusive traits.
The thing that’s really sad is everybody in these screenshots thinks I’m the joke when they’re playing theirselves. This Is why I hate almost every social network except tumblr honestly.
But it’s not even funny 😕
Not at all.